Monday, October 5, 2009

E., the "So+Adj." Girl

She was boring to death, I thought, while eating sushi at a crappy place. In front of me, that cute beauty, with her oceanic eyes, staring at me. "What?", kept on saying, any time I looked at her right into her eyes. She was surprised I ordered a beer for lunch.

The conversation didn't go fluently at all. "Can she really speak English?", I was wondering. I tried the friendly role, asking about her life, what she was doing at college, where she had travel to, and why she was interested in Spain. Difficult and thick as tar. Was it me? Maybe she expected something different in her gaijin blind date.

I hold her hands, and she didn't refuse to be held. I invited her for a coffee after lunch, and she said "you're so Spanish!". Yeah, she is the "so + adj." girl. For her, everything is so fun, so nice, so much...so much I like her that I love her. Wrong!!!! Never tell the truth to a girl, especially to an immature one, playing the grown-up. The coffee was over, and "now, what?", I thought.

Boredom...."where do we go now?", I asked. As usual, hanging out with a Japanese girl is somehow tiring, no initiative is expected. Though she looked intelligent, she couldn't be an exception. "Cinema", she said. Cinema? I love cinema, but no interest to watch a movie at that moment with her. I convinced her to go to a karaoke, if I couldn't have a decent conversation with her, at least, I'd like to make out with her before leaving.

Maybe, she let me feel that way since she seemed so receptive to me, approaching my side unequivocally. I held her tight by her waist. Lovely body, lovely bottom, I was so arouse. She was so gorgeous, and so boring at the same time, there was not other option left. I felt her bottom, and she let me feel it. What a glorious jewel!

Once in the karaoke I tried my luck and I won; at least, that time, I won her completely. She was so thirsty and so wet that kept on moaning in a never-ending shake of her lovely body and soft skin on my lap. I could turn her on with a single finger and make her enjoy la petite mort, like a violinist playing a legato, at my desire. Even the way she rubbed herself against my leg was so childish and so horny, like herself, a dirty doll.

It was so good, but so boring. With her sweet mouth she could do many things, but talking an interesting conversation. After my second round, I decided that it would be enough for the day. Facing a long afternoon and evening of arid boredom, I made up a fast excuse, "I've got to go back home to finish some work", and left her, so exhausted and so drowsy. She was so beautiful and young, so gorgeous and tender, and so boring and uninteresting at the same time.

She was so much...but nothing at all, at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment