Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sex and Drugs and Rock'n'Roll

That's a powerful starting sentence: "Choose life...I chose not to choose life".



I know time doesn't pass by in vain, and that some of the things pictured in this movie (and book) are now just recreational holidays for spoiled and bored middle class children, like the gorgeous disco bitch, Diane, in the movie.



I never chose drugs. Drugs are just for idiots, and I've seen enough of them to say this categorically. The correlation is far to high for not taking it into account, unless one is to high for not even noticing it. Anyway, the movie, worldwide known (I'm not discovering America here), worth watching one more time. I chose not to choose...drugs.

PS: I really think ad "creative" should be a little more creative and stop sniffing coke while co-opting music and movies to sell their shit. Look at this ad of a governmental program to create business; doesn't it sound familiar? Lame. "Have an idea?"...NO, YOU DON'T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment