Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Beyond my Control or How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Women are strange creatures. If you kiss them, you are not a gentleman. If you don't, you are not a man. If you praise them, she thinks you are lying. If you don't, you are good for nothing. If you give them everything, they don't value it at all. If you don't, you are a selfish ogre. What, then? Giving them just what they deserve, being it for good or for bad. Not a single inch more, not a single inch less.



My friend is really mad at a girl. She is basically a liar and such a self-centered and contemptible person, who likes fucking around and using people near her, that I can hardly think of any objective reason to try stop him from taking any kind of retaliation on her. There is a hidden pleasure in doing so, I guess, and smashing her down as he is persuaded to do by all means.

Even if I wanted, which is not the case, I can't do anything, it's beyond my control, his favorite quote. That's the price of bullshitting with dangeros liaisons. Unhopefully, neither he is as chivalrous as Valmont, nor she is as virtuous as Madame de Tourvel. So, I will sit and see what happens, for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment