Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wasn't today a holiday?

Things I've gotta do today:
1) Shower...shaving...I need to look decent today.
2) Breakfast. Usual stuff, pa amb tomaquet.
3) Washing clothes. Is this stain mine?
4) Sweeping floor. That's funny!
5) Cooking lunch. Nothing in the fridge, just broccoli.
6) Washing more clothes. まだかな
7) Washing dishes. Hate this with all my heart!
8) Checking emails. Endless.
9) Sending email to Liege. Gotta go to Liege next month, but...Belgium...February...
10) Making a hotel reservation for London. Next weekend, first time in London!
11) Making a hotel reservation for Barcelona. Aya is coming in February...
12) Going to the supermarket. Will they still have some clementines at good price?
13) Hanging clothes to dry. I hate this!
14) Going to visit my friend's new born baby at the hospital. Premature, too premature
15) Chatting with friends on the Internet, Miyu and Aya
16) Cooking some dinner: パスタにしおかな?
17) Watching some series. American Dad kicks ass!
18) Reading. A neverending book about Japanese Bubble's Economy
19) Optional: Calling home to ask if still exists
20) Likely: Some adult stuff if the apology works out and the moon smiles at me

PS: I accomplished all of the 20 points, but it took me two days! But I haven't finished the book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment