Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Is All About? Being a Garrulo?

Seriously, I'm kind of amazed that a certain person is still reading this blog. I know I'm \begin{sarcasm} utterly interesting and attractive \end{sarcasm}, but after all what has happened, I find it preposterous. Why you read it? What for? What's your hidden interest? Are you still looking for some fun at my expenses? Laughs? Your existence is so bored and mediocre? I know it, but the circus is over, girl, and the clown, fired.

This is not a tourist guide either, so you'd better go here if you're planning your next safari of self discovering and lust. Neither am I your friend, never been, so you should spend your time in a more fruitful way with somebody else at your Facebook or Worldfriends. A bird told me you're always having so much fun there, and we both know what kind of fun you like.

I know you were keeping me in the fridge for a better timing to get something from me, eh? What was that? What were you expecting? Help to move to Spain? Was it that, after all? Too bad, too late now. If you still have any reason to move to Spain, which I doubt, go and coax somebody else into helping you; you won't find using people too difficult.

But I presume that imagining a blog remotely related with you exceedingly feeds your pathologically oversized ego and selfishness, and makes you feel undeservedly important and desired, but don't make any misjudgment here, you're not: you have always been a futile divertimento. In any case, please, get stuffed, along with all your lies and bullshit.

Excuse me for using too many difficult words, way beyond the usual level of the freak parade of your friends, so garrulo they could be in Gran Hermano for life. I just can't help ROTFLMAO at them, particularly the effeminate eyebrow-shaved drunk douche bag you fucked with, another not-a-friend, in your Newspeak. Who is the next one, Paquirrin? Hopefully, I was turned down from the list on time. Now I know I can't beat any of them...I finished my elementary school and I can read!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment